Strengthen capacities and facilitate learning and networking
These activities invite you to have a look at the capacity development needs of relevant stakeholders to ensure the sustainable integration of measures into ongoing processes and enhance skills and procedures. You can start by analysing how certain capacities can be built and strengthened in regard to individuals’ competencies, organisational and network development, and system and institutional development. Think also about how to use different channels and formats for multiplying the findings and for promoting horizontal and vertical learning opportunities.
- GIZ – Organisational Capacity Self-Assessment Tool (OCSAT): Practitioners Guide (p. 235)
- GIZ/UN-Habitat – Metropolitan Governance: A Framework for Capacity Assessment
- UCLG Learning – SDG Learning Modules (Training of Trainers modules)
- Connective Cities – International Community of Practice for Sustainable Urban Development
- Ounce of Prevention Fund – Formats for Peer Learning Groups