It is now time to develop an action plan for the implementation of prioritised measures and/or to design a relevant project in more detail (i.e. defining objectives, a logical framework, finding concrete connections to global goals, linking to budgeting, identifying stakeholders, etc.). However, before setting up completely new fields of action – try to mainstream measures into existing plans. No matter which way you and your partners choose, the tools from this step will show you how.
- UCLG / Global Task Force with UN-Habitat & UNDP – Roadmap for Localizing the SDGs: Implementation and Monitoring at Subnational Level
- GIZ, Agenda 2030 in my Municipality – A handbook of practitioners for localizing the Sustainable Development Goals
- The Words into Action (WiA) guidelines series
- UN Habitat – City Resilience Action Planning Tool
- OECD – A Territorial Approach to the Sustainable Development Goals / Checklist for Public Action to localise the SDGs (include)