Having identified a set of measures that contribute to the global goals, it is necessary to prioritise among these. Which of these actions has the greatest impact? Which are most feasible and coherent in regard to existing strategies and resources?
This step will help you to assess the pros and cons and to analyse the different measures for implementing global agendas locally in order to support evidence-based decision-making. You will see, weighing the options makes it easier for you and your partners to prioritise measures and projects.
- Tool Kit for rapid economic assessment, planning, and development of Cities in Asia
- CIIPP (City Infrastructure Investment Programming and Prioritization Toolkit)
- CCFLA- Directory of Preparation Facilities
- CCFLA- Financial Instruments Toolkit
- Source- Project Preperation Facilities
- Worldbank- Apex Tool